03 April 2008 | 0 comments

Life is full with Stress!

Labels:

Arghhh~!! Damn it!! <~ always out from your mouth right when you're in stress?
  • Stress with homework~
  • Stress with your friend~
  • Stress with love~
  • Stress with your final coming up~
  • and etc~


So hard to release it until the "damn" time out(even unsuccessful, hehe) but, i feeling good right now..



2 weeks, just have a sleep about 1-2 hours, just sit in front of my laptop, surfing the net (actually, i don't know who wifi, its unsecured. hehe) finding resources, compile it..fuhh, damn tired!! 5 final assignment in this week and 2 group presentation (with my sleeping partner~ shit!!)..

i just release my 60% from my stress by hang out with my best friend here, go to KL and watch cute chick (wow~) and back here to finish up all that "shit"..

and i just passed all the final assignment and do the presentation yesterday and i feel damn great!! hehe, just like before.. life full with humor ;)


and thanks God, i still can fight with my stress, if not,

image by: http://clemz.deviantart.com/

hehe, chOw~!! peacE people!! fight the stress!!